Channels of Promotion and Dissemination
In order to promote the BALKANETUP and its activities, disseminate its products and services and share news and information related to teaching and learning in Higher Education in the Balkans four different, yet, complementary dissemination channels are utilized.
- Social media:
- Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- A website to promote the BALKANETUP and provide information on its mission, activities, and membership, as well as to share news and resources related to teaching and learning in Higher Education in the Balkans.
- Linking the BALKANETUP to HEIs’ web sites to increase its visibility.
- Providing a platform for members to share their research, knowledge, and best practices with a wider audience.
- Publishing regular newsletters and sending them to members, as well as to other stakeholders in the Higher Education community in the Balkans, to promote the BALKANETUP and share news and information related to teaching and learning in Higher Education.
- Partnering with media outlets, such as newspapers, magazines, and online news portals, to promote its mission and activities and to share news and information related to teaching and learning in Higher Education in the Balkans.
- Utilizing email marketing and collaborating with other organizations to reach out to potential users and build a user base for the platform.
- Scientific Presence: Scientific presence of the BALKANETUP (and its members) also disseminates and promotes its activities and services.
- Organizing or participating in conferences and workshops on teaching and learning in Higher Education in the Balkans.
- Using reviews about the BALKANETUP in national and international scientific journals for education, presentations on national and international conferences.
- Conducting research in the field of University Pedagogy, Adult and Lifelong Education.
- Direct Marketing: It is also anticipated that the BALKANETUP members will assume a direct role in promoting the network, its activities and disseminating its products and services.
- Collaborating with other organizations in the Higher Education sector in the Balkans, such as universities, research centers, stakeholders, and professional associations, to promote its mission and activities, as well as to share knowledge and resources.
- Encouraging every member to act as an ambassador for University Pedagogy in their HEI's, considering an event for UP for the presentation of the BALKANETUP annual activity report and future strategy, and making all materials fully open to all members by licensing them under a CC license.
By using these methods, BALKANETUP can increase its visibility, reach, and impact, attracting new members, partners, and stakeholders who share the network's mission and vision.